Melbournians and Sydney-siders!
Join us for the first Halliday Wine Companion Event Series for 2017.
Halliday is teaming up with Author Anjum Anand and our Halliday Winemaker of the Year 2016, Peter Fraser for an exclusive evening of Indian cuisine and matched wines in Sydney and Melbourne.
Experience the essence of India with Anjum’s recipes carefully matched with the perfect pairing of Yangarra Estate Vineyard wines.
Your ticket includes Indian street food on arrival followed by a 3 course Indian feast with matched wines along with a copy of Anjum’s new book “I love India”.
Circa, The Prince
2 Acland Street, St Kilda
6.30 PM Monday, 20th March
Aki's Indian Restaurant
1/6 Cowper Wharf Road, Woolloomooloo
6.30 PM Thursday, 23rd March
Join as a Yangarra Member today to join us for our 4th annual 'Members Made' Grenache event. If you have ever wanted to experience a day in the life of a winemaker, then this is the event for you!
Sunday the 2nd of April 2017
Time: 8am - 1pm
$60 Adults | $35 Kids (4 to 17 years old)
• Tea and Coffee on arrival
• Hand picking through 10 rows of 1946 planted Bush Vine Grenache with Vineyard Manager Michael Lane
• Freshly baked muffins from Home Grain Bakery in the vineyard
• Members Made Grenache vertical tasting of 2014, 2015, 2016 'Members Made' Grenache with Winemaker Peter Fraser in the vineyard
• Tour of the winery with Winemaker Peter Fraser
• Viewing of the mechanical sorting table in action
• Sit down Gourmet Brunch
• Foot stomping through your freshly picked Grenache harvest
• The opportunity to taste your own wine throughout the year
• One complimenatry bottle of your own... 2017 'Members Made' Grenache - valued at $32.00 (excluding kids tickets)
At the end, you'll have had a truly unique experience, receive your name on the bottle of the 2017 Small Pot 'Members Made' Grenache and the opportunity to come back for a bottling event the following year.
Want to see more pictures? Please Click here to view our video from last year's event.
Numbers are strictly limited so please get in early to avoid disappointment!
For bookings and enquiries please contact Genevieve at email@example.com or call 08 8383 7459
Gather your friends & family for an extended afternoon after Christmas on the lawns of our Cellar Door in McLaren Vale.
Gather your friends & family for an extended afternoon on the lawns of our cellar door in McLaren Vale.
Enjoy some new release wines, a cheese hamper filled with regional produce from the likes of Little Acre Foods, Woodside Cheese Wrights, Onkaparinga Creamery, Alexandrina Cheese Company (Official) and Port Willunga Fine Foods and listen to live tunes all afternoon...
TASTINGS: 10am-7pm | LIVE MUSIC: 3pm-7pm
TUESDAY 27th featuring Paul Stubbings
WEDNESDAY 28th featuring Aidan 'Jazzy' Jones
THURSDAY 29th featuring Shannon Lloyd Acoustic
Tastings available for $10pp includes a Yangarra-branded glass
(Or feel free to bring your Yangarra glass from home!)
Our wines will also be available by glass or bottle.
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1814467938766579/
For any enquiries call us on 83837459 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Organic wines | Family friendly | Relaxed tunes